Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wrestling

One afternoon, we let the kids wrestle in the family room. I remember thinking that I should make Andrew take his pump off, but they seemed to be doing okay. Then the neighbors invited Andrew to play at their house. Andrew "fell off the bed" twice (No, Mom, we weren't wrestling!). Andrew mentioned it because his arm hurt. We didn't think much about it until his bedtime BG - 578 with small ketones. When I checked the site on his bottom, it had completely ripped out! "Oh, I forgot. I hit my site when I fell off the bed." It was fixed by a new site, but his BG read High before it all got cleared up. Then he was 48 in his sleep. That night when I changed his site, I also changed the insulin & the battery. I thought the backlight looked more green than usual, but then I decided that it was just my imagination. It wasn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment