Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting To The Doctor

I had first block planning and was leaving at 10 am to take the math team to a competition at Wallace State. I decided to take Andrew to work with me in hopes that I could get him to the doctor before I left. I called just after 8, but was told they couldn't see him until afternoon. I knew I wouldn't be back until after 5, so I remember asking, "Can I just drop off a sample?" Of course, they said no, that he needed to be seen. I took the latest available afternoon appointment, called Gene about taking him, and then had to contact all the kids' teachers to have them sent to the front office instead of the bus at the end of the day so that Gene could get them all to the doctor on time. I remember feeling like I was making a mountain out of a mole hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment