Thursday, October 20, 2011

Three Letters

It has been quite a day!  We thought we were going to have to do a $1300 repair on a bad air conditioner or buy a new one.  Because of the hour, I'll skip the story, but we were blessed today by the company announcing today that they are going to fix it for FREE! 

Next, I also found out that three letters came today from Trialnet.  Those three letters announced that Ryan, Will, and Ben are still negative for type 1 antibodies!!! YEAH!!!!  Antibodies usually show up in the first five years of life.  Ben was tested at age one, but had been gluten-free & mostly dairy-free up to that point.  I dreaded the possibility that he could be positive.  I'm so relieved!

Then I found out that my uncle had a heart attack this morning.  He is doing well, but still please say a prayer for him.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment