Sunday, November 22, 2009

Natural Med???

Okay... Andrew now has an official appointment with a "certified nutritional counselor" for December 22nd after Andrew meets with his endocrinologist. She is in Franklin, TN and was recommended to me by a friend that I met through this blog (Hi!). This friend took her daughter with T1D to her and it helped. She made the recommendation months ago, but we have taken awhile to come around. One of our closest friends has seen great results for her children through a natural med doctor. I do feel like this is what we are supposed to do next. Yet, sometimes I still think, "Are we crazy?" This area is harder to blog about, because I don't know where it is going. I also run the risk of sounding hypocritical. Some days, I believe doctors know what they are doing & some days I don't. The same is true for natural med. Just for the record- I am not a doctor & I reserve the right to change my mind! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it takes both to figure out what works in your specific case. You never know if you don't look into it and/or try it.

    ReplyDelete